PANGACRAFT Models from 20 feet to 33 feet
Nobody Beats Our Quality and Prices, and Super 22 Panga Mold deal. on Panga Boats Made With The Best Materials available !
- Panga-21 $5500.00 each - Min. Order 6 units- INCLUDES GLOBAL SHIPPING
- Panga-23a $5990.00 each- Min. Order 6 units- INCLUDES GLOBAL SHIPPING
- Panga-700a/23 ft. $5990.00 each for the open deck model, for Console/Driver Seat add $1100.00 - Min. Order 6 units- INCLUDES GLOBAL SHIPPING
- Panga-700C/23 ft. $6990.00 each- Min. Order 6 units- INCLUDES GLOBAL SHIPPING
- 4 to 6 units fit into a container
- No Gimmicks, No Tricks, Just the lowest prices for ther BEST made Panga boats anywhere!
- In Miami we have a set of temporary molds to make this Panga 22 Price is $3200.00 for hull, deck, cap, console, hard top, radio box, storage, seat molds. Commitment to buy is required before we take from storage to display.
The origins of a Panga boat are that of a work boat and a low cost fishing boat for shallow waters and designed to be pulled up onto a beach by village fishermen. Over the years the fuel efficient design has led to sales worldwide. Since then many times we hear about Panga boats priced considerably less than our already low priced Panga hulls and boats. If you would like to know the facts why, please read on, then decide for yourself about Panga boats priced lower than our already low prices that include global shipping
Our Panga hulls, are priced very affordable and built with the best quality you will find anywhere. Our are supervised and managed by U.S. boat building experts using the best materials available. We price our boats with global shipping for less than what other brands cost without shipping. Our customers in remote areas around the globe and U.S. buyers coast to coast have a clear idea and budget of what they are looking for. Our customers do not need to worry about the inconvenience and added cost in dealing when comes to delivery.
Another issue is quality in materials. Did you know fiberglass cloth and gel coat have an expiration date? Did you know that after the expiration date gel coat losses its UV protection and will discolor after a few short months in the sun? Did you know when fiberglass cloth expires it absorbs moisture and becomes stiff causing a whole list of problems that are costly to repair? Did you know what happens to these materials when they expire on the supplier shelf? They are sold or donated to third world countries that have no standards of construction and build boats mainly for village fisherman who cannot afford boats made with new materials and U.S. managed labor.
Here is our challenge. Go to any other build and ask them to build your hull customized just for you with the hull bottom 16 to 18mm thick and the sides 6 to 8 mm thick. Good luck. But that is just how we build every hull so the customer can be confident when running offshore that they have the toughest hull made anywhere.
We offer three types of Panga build style. One is a commercial building method made like no other brand with self-bailing scuppers, foam filled gunnels and other safety at sea requirements for commercial fishermen whose lively hood depends on a heavy duty safe in any sea conditions fishing boat. These boats are made to take the abuse of commercial fishing or as work boats. The next style is the recreational building style designed for family and hard the hardcore sports fisherman. These models such as our 25 Panga have a refined finish inside and out with plenty of room for options and accessories a sportsman wants, including compact restroom facilities. These refined recreational models can also be made with added material strength. Don’t let the polished look fool you, they are all made super tough. The third style is a mix of both where these models can be used for many applications either commercial fishing, recreational or as small passenger boats.
We are here 24/7 before during and after the sale, waiting for our next new international customer to call and begin negotiations to obtain the best Panga made on this earth. all boat are made to order just for you and take about 60 to 90 days for delivery. If you can wait, great, give us an email or call anytime.
- All bare hulls come with fuel tank, fuse panel switches, navigation lights, bilge, steering, deluxe console w/ windscreen, grabrail
- Prices include global shipping ! Just hang motor, rig electrical and go!
- Commercial and recreational models with Heavy Sea Use option
- These design features are what make a Panga Panga
Panga Cabin Fishing Boat designed to bweat the C Dory in wilderness excursions
Newest- Best Value 22' $16,800.00 Plus Engine Includes Global Shipping
Greatest Panga Design
Maximimum pleasure all features for fishing with live well, cooler and more. $22,900.00 includes global shipping
Newest - Panga Commercial Boat
23 Foot Recreational