This is an example of
the customer log with the most recent entry at the top and the first entry at the bottom.
Changes, Confirmations and Progress Log to Bill Johnson Order, Los Angeles
Add or enter changes to your order. We will confirmed after review.
There are 1 links on this page.
Last link was added on Monday, March 08, 2010 at 16:32:30
- CLIENT - yes I received the boat yesterday, will call if I have questions
- AB -we received confirmation you picked up your boat yesterday. If there are any questions please email
- AB -engine dealer called us to notify your boat is ready and for you to call them for pick up. Pease call 555-333-1234 and schedule when you can pickup your boat
- AB - Just pick up when engine installed, all is paid for in full unless you added other features that were entered and confirmed.
- CLIENT -what do I need to do?
- AB -the boat will first arrive at shippers warehouse at 125 central street, LA, then the boat will be sent to the engine dealer at 34 W. North St., LA-ph 555-667-5432 there the engine will be installed. You pick up at engine dealer when they complete the installation and testing.
- CLIENT -where do I pick up
- AB -confirmed delivery in 2 to 3 weeks
- AB -we will contact shipper. You can also contact shipper at 555-123-7890 with reference #A-0012
- CLIENT -When will order be delivered?
- AB -please check your email for completed photos and documentation for your boat. Pease enter any questions to the log
- AB -confirmed cancel hydraulic steering - cancel additional cost of $600, next week we will send photos of the completed boat with trailer
- CLIENT -cancel hydraulic steering
- AB -Confirmed add single axle trailer + $1200 cost to total
- CLIENT -Add single axle trailer
- AB -Single or double axle?
- CLIENT -Add Trailer to my order
- AB -Confirmed add hydraulic steering + $600 additional cost to total
- CLIENT -Add hydraulic steering to my order
- AB -We received advance and have sent invoice and emailed your login info for your order progress log
- Please check your email today for progress report with photos of completion.